Social Media Manager
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling.
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML).
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging.
- Create and maintain client's social media Platforms.
- Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar.
- Track and analyze analytics report to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach.
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- A minimum of 3-4 years in social media with a global brand or digital media agency
- Previous experience from a retail background is preferred.
- Proven working knowledge of social media platforms/ tools and apps from publishing, monitoring, benchmarking to listening, such as Talkwalker, Sprout Social, Social Bakers, Sprinklr, Brand Watch, Hootsuite, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, and Google Analytics a plus.
- Previous experience in working with influencers/ bloggers an advantage.
- Highly creative with excellent copywriting skills; not only writes well, but with speed and clarity
- Good in English, any additional language considered a plus.
- BS degree in any related discipline.
- Previous experience or expertise in Social Media or Digital Media.
- Positive attitude and handles customers and colleagues in a professional manner;
- Passionate about digital and social media.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Careful attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Basic Salary
+ Housing Allowance
+ Transportation Allowance
- On Job Online Training resources
- Creative work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Pension Plan
- Performance Bonus
Autonomy work style. Empowered and challenged!
We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions. We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards. We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times. We love what we do and enjoy doing it. We provide on-job training, international training opportunities, top notch talents teams and creative work environment to help everyone reach their potential and grow within UBRAND.
Advertising never stand still…we’re fast paced! Tired of watching the clock and dreading your long days? Join a team that doesn't sit still. Our days are action packed and you'll always be growing and learning. It’s an opportunity to become an integral part of our creative squad.
UBRAND is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.